Read Our Guide

After you have completed your online application, these are the next steps to take. If you need any more information or help with the form then you can contact us at

Step 1: Complete your 64-8 Authorising Agent form and post it back to us.

How do I get a 64-8 Application Form?

By Post

If you told us on your application form that you wanted a form posted to you we will be doing this in the next few days. Keep a look out for it and complete it and post it back to us as soon as it arrives.


If you would like to download this form you can do it here. Please complete all the details by the red boxes and post it back to us at the address below. If you have changed your mind and would like a form posting to you please email

Forces Money
Camerons - Army Claims
Chartered Accountants
Wellfield House, Parkhouse Lane
Keynsham, Bristol BS31 2SG
Step 2: Email your last 4 years of P60s to

Already have P60s?

If you already have hard copies please take a picture with your smart phone and email them to along with your customer reference number.

Need to download P60’s?

If you have a Defence Gateway account you can login and download your P60s. For help on how to do this see our user guide.

Lost your P60’s?

Please call JPAC on 0141 224 3600 and request copies. When they arrive take a picture with your smart phone and email them to us.

What happens next?

Once we receive your 64-8 form and P60’s you will be contacted by a member of our team to gather any further information if needed. We will then apply for your UTR code with HMRC which is posted to your home address in 6-7 weeks. When the code arrives please email it to

Where can I get help?

Email us at
Or call us on 0117 9861234