WHY TALK TO TRINITY?
- Our products are designed specifically for the Armed Forces Family
- We operate under the time honoured military values; service, loyalty, integrity and trust
- Over 16 years experience in the military insurance industry
- Quality protection for great value
- We will never sell you anything you don't need
- No hidden charges
- Simple, straight forward process to buy online, over the phone or face to face
- Experienced team offering you support on base across the UK, Germany and Cyprus
Exclusive 10% discount available with discount code FMON17
Who are we?
- Specialist insurer for the Armed Forces Family, founded in 2000
- A member of the Armed Forces Covenant - a promise to our nation that those who serve or have served, and their families, are treated fairly
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and a member of the Services Insurance and Investment Advisory Panel (SIIAP)
How can we help you?
- Our team of trained advisors can help you work out what cover you need
- We offer a wide range of insurance products that are all designed especially for military personnel
- We can tailor your cover around your specific circumstances
- Staff located on base to provide support for you and your family
Our mission statement
- To build long term relationships with the military community established by the provision of outstanding products that are based on price, service, understanding and integrity
Our Personal Accident Insurance
- Full cover on and off duty
- Total and partial disablement
- Loss of limbs, toes and fingers
- Loss of eyesight, speech and hearing
- Fractures of vertebrae, pelvis, legs and arms
- Cover for flesh wounds and facial scarring
- Hospitalisation and rehabilitation benefit
- All sports and activities included
What's not covered?
- Intentional self injury
- An insured person's criminal acts
- An injured person engaging in any sport on a professional basis
- An insured person while under the influence or affected by alcohol or drugs
Is there a policy excess?
- There is no standard excess on our personal accident policy
What does it cost?
- Personal accident cover from £8.49* per month
- No charges for changes to your policy
- No charges for new policy documentation
- No charges for cancellation of your policy
- All occupations covered at the same cost
*Based on a basic level of cover for a customer based in the UK, quote is subject to eligibility criteria.