Military tax refund calculator

What is a UTR?
October 23, 2017
Do forces need a specialist military finance broker?
November 10, 2017
Show all
Military claims calculator

How much are you owed?

How much are you owed?

Did you know that as armed forces personnel, regardless of your branch, you are still entitled to claim for your owed tax through HMRC.

If you are a serving member of the military or have served within the last 4 years and have been on a posting that has lasted 2 years or less, you may be entitled to a significant tax rebate.

Here at Forces Money, each month we successfully complete the reclaim process for over 200 service personnel. Since our conception in 2014, we have reclaimed a total of over £6m for members of The Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force from across the UK.

From submitting your initial documentation for review, to receiving your rebate and subsequent aftercare, your dedicated account manager is there to help with any queries along the way.

Some members of the military, already receive travel benefits directly from the MOD, in the form of GYH, HTD and MMA. Those permitted to such allowances may also benefit from further tax relief for journeys made between their house and a temporary posting.

Claims are calculated at a rate of 45p for the first 10,000 miles travelled and 25p for subsequent mileage.

To kickstart your claim today simply click here or contact us directly on 0117 986 1234 or click here.